Friday 7 March 2014

Just desserts personal response.

Genra: I think that the genera this book is realistic.

Summery: I  think that my book is about a little boy and an older girl that has a mum that goes to a cooking class and loves cooking for her children.
But secretly her children are just pretending to like it when really they do not.
Even if her children pretending to like this dessert "I mean yummy."

Questions: From what you have herd what do you think could happen?
Would you consider reading this book?

Link to A-Z: Here is a link to my A-Z.

If I could change 1 thing about the book it would be the setting because I think that the setting could be a little bit better than what it is.

2 comments:

  1. That desert looks yummy. I want to eat it. I wonder why they don't like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the dessert to and it is a shame that they do not really want to eat it this is not really the right cake but amagine if it was and they did not want to eat THAT would be horrible if they did not want to eat it because it looks delisiouse.
      From Te Ora.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful korero.