Monday 10 March 2014

Captain Underpants personal response.

I think that Captain Underpants is a book that's genera is probably humour and adventure.
  
Captain underpants is a super hero who came to be by being hypnotised by 2 little trouble makers named George and Haroldthey hypnotised him and by mistake they made him really become CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS.

If the author of this book was here I would ask him/her how they came up with the idea of there books because I want to know how they came up with the awesome ideas that are in their books.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Te Ora. Who in our class would you recommend this book too? Can you tell me what you are going to do your fact file on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss Panther,
    I do not know how I would recommend this book to.
    I am going to do a fact file on pranks.
    Who do you think I shoud recommend it to.
    From Te Ora

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful korero.