Tuesday 24 May 2016

Week 1 and 2 reflection

Maths
I learnt how to set up a flat under a budget of $2000 and there was three of us so we had a budget of $6000

























Visual Mihi
I am learning to do my long mihi and here is my visual mihi.



Maths
For maths this week I have been working on my Taku Mokai were we have a $5000 budget and you have to get a pet or a couple of pets and then you have to get them food for a year, Housing/Bedding and accessories and you cannot go over your budget.

Writing
For writing this week I have been working on a slide for Animal airlines with Kahya and we have put in picture of our workers and our writing about why we thought they would be good for the job.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful korero.